perjantai 31. elokuuta 2018

Sean's Awakening

Sean's Awakening

After 20 years of practicing buddhist meditation, I had an awakening experience in April 2018. This happened right after Open Heart Yoga weekend course in the middle of the night. I spent the night in the home of a sangha member where a Guru Rinpoche statue was placed in my bedroom. The same statue was at the altar at the course and apparently was given to the Irish Open Heart Sangha by Kim, who had consecrated it in Finland.

I literally awoke in the night with what felt like incredible flow of energy through my body that would have lit up a city. This energy with my directing flushed through the third eye on my brow. Over the next few days I noticed the chatter in my mind had subsided and there was another indicator, I was due in court over a property licence issue, I have been to court through my business many times over the years. This time I felt different in my mind. Normally it would be spinning with thoughts and my body would feel sick with fear but this time my mind and body was not reacting in the same old way. I felt a lot more relaxed, the thoughts and fear had subsided so much that it became noticeable. Afterwards I sent a photograph and a written account of my experience to Kim Katami who after analysing confirmed I had awoken.

I had been told that awakening could be a dramatic experience for some or so subtle that they may not even notice that they had in fact awoken. For me the key to this breakthrough was the Two-Part Formula, while the powerful charge emanating from the Guru Rinpoche statue finished the job.
I know I have a lot more work to do but this was the first blow into the delusion of self.
The mentioned statue.