keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2023

Lightbody is not an accident anymore

 

Lightbody is not an accident anymore



I have studied many arts with many teachers over the years, and in the process of revising the method we have now, I have sometimes wondered where this or that, some skill that I have learned over the years, belongs to or if some of these bits and pieces from my skill bank are useless in Amrita Mandala. Skills that I've acquired from shiatsu and yiquan, that have been collecting dust on the shelf are examples of this... But they were exactly that filled the remaining blanks of lightbody cultivation. Now I am certain I have everything down and gladly have solid instructions for you, my students when you are ready for them.



8 years ago I wrote a text entitled "awakening is not an accident anymore", that years later was followed by "emptiness is not an accident anymore". The third part of the opus, the finale, "lightbody is not an accident anymore" shall be out in due time.



May blessings fall.



Baba, 4.1.2023