maanantai 13. maaliskuuta 2023

How emotional trauma dislocated my spine and joints for decades

 

How emotional trauma dislocated my spine and joints for decades



Over the past few days I've realized that the effect of trauma on the body is much more physical than I ever thought it could be. I've gone to bone setters for over 10 years to have my facet locks cracked open. Over the last several years Karl and Kaisa have done that to me on regular basis, last time yesterday. All of you have seen me crack the locks open from my chest when I am teaching by applying pressure on my sternum with my both hands. I just feel that the plates are no longer in place, it feels off and I have to crack it back into its right place. I've had to do this few times a day for many years and get my back cracked about few times per week. Exercise or the lack of it affects it but it has never completely gone away. I have assumed that it is just something that happens in my body, that for no real reason these areas/bones/joints get dislocated. What I realized is that it is the tailbone trauma that via the meridians pulls the small spinal facets as well as the chest plates out from their place.


This realization came to me after I figured out how completely without a physical cause (injury or movement) my right shoulder got partially dislocated last September by the trauma. I've had numbness of fingers on my right hand that tingles like migraine aura in the head does (which I've had since 2011). It took mea long time and many dead end experiments with foods, drinks like coffee, sleep, exercise etc. until last year I saw directly that the root cause of my migraines are in developmental trauma that has been a large energetic knot in my tailbone for four decades now. Since I was a teenager I remember having cracked or popped the finger joints of my right index, middle and sometimes ring fingers. 



It blew my mind to directly see that my psychological trauma is actually dislocating the joints in my fingers, recently in my shoulder and subtly dislocates the whole spine. The meridians have such an energy in them that it simply pulls the physical parts out of from their places. 



It is common sensical that psychological trauma has an effect on one's mind, emotions and perceptions that leads to coping strategies, difficulties in living a normal life or difficulties with work but that nonphysical trauma and fear has such a power that it dislocates bones... is mindblowing.



Baba, 13 March 23