perjantai 26. helmikuuta 2021

Diary: Update of my practice

 

Diary: Update of my practice


For two weeks now, I've felt like taking foot off the gas and just enjoy in a relaxed manner. This is mostly due to divine mother/shakti/shambhogakaya-principle showing up spontaneously. I've also had brief cessations of the mind (100% rigpa) in short (30-60 minutes) intervals several times recently which is sort of like ping pong, where the ball bounces between the leftovers of the samsaric mind and buddhanature. These are different from the cessations from last year that lasted for days. Because of this ping pong effect, it feels like the net in the middle or the border between samsara and nirvana is about to disappear for good. My samsara for the past couple of months has been small or little in the sense that all the distortions of the mind that still happen are minor. There is much space and clarity and because the distortions are small, it is easy to become aware of and liberate them. But all in all, vipashyana is nothing like it used to be. It was hard work for a long time, now it is subtle and easy. I don't think it will be long until it is all over.


Reg. Pemako work and sangha in general. In January I suddenly realised something about the rainbow body. What I realised was that, just like I have pragmatized tantric mahayana/vajrayana which is focused on realising emptiness of all phenomena, the same is needed regarding the rainbow body and that's why I started a separate public group at Facebook to discuss this, as there are lots of people attracted about it. I am also working on a book about rainbow body, but like I said, I am taking it easy at the moment. I've stopped pushing projects and just enjoy the rest of the journey without doing too many things.


I wish you're all doing well. These are strange times due to abnormal circumstances. We just have to live through it. I hope your practice is going well also and that you reap lots of benefits from it. Please have confidence that you have buddhanature and that it is possible to actually realise and establish it in this life. Keep practicing and becoming one with mahayana motivation.


Much love,


Kim, 25.2.2021