torstai 3. maaliskuuta 2022

Express Yourself Openly

 

Express Yourself Openly


I speak openly about things that are positive and I speak as openly about things that are negative. I don't shy from saying positive things nor save it for later time. I say it now when I feel it. As human being I wish that my loved ones know that I love them, so whenever I feel love for them, I tell them I love them. As a human being I want my friends to know that I value my friendship with them so I tell them that. As a parent I shower my children with love, encourage them and teach them whatever I have learned in my life through the positive. All in all, when things can be expressed positively, I express it so because it is the only authentic way to express who I am. This makes everybody's lives joyful and meaningful. They feel loved, appreciated, stronger and more confident. This has nothing to do with spirituality or anything like that. This is who I am as a human being and how I want to live my life. In good or bad, I express myself and we all have the right to do so.


KR 3.3.2022