keskiviikko 2. maaliskuuta 2022

Trying to Make the World a Better Place

 

Trying to Make the World

a Better Place


It was no problem for me to come up with a new or updated tantric path to buddhahood because I had the necessary karmic connections and tremendous spiritual support to do so. But, as we've discussed, to establish this system in the world, that's the really difficult part and like I've said so many times I am doubtful it will be established without great resources. Actually I should say that it won't happen without great resources. This can be seen from the history of buddhism where dharma revivers received great support from wealthy rulers, merchants and such, and therefore were able to accomplish their tasks.


You need people willing to dedicate themselves for service, great communal efforts and lots of money to do this. All these three factors are greatly affected by the fact that I nor my teachings are not or at least are not yet accepted by anyone from the establishment. If this will never happen, I'm afraid I will not reach the goals I have set for the work during my lifetime, and that would be a great pity. Look, we have 8 out of 75 people in our sangha who have attained buddhahood in 3-10 years of practice, and the number of mahasiddhas keeps going up, this year maybe 2 more, next year 2-3 more. These are completely normal laypeople with jobs and families who never did long retreats or austerities, but who were committed to follow the instructions in their daily lives, regardless how scary or anxious it got. Imagine the impact if this method was practiced by 1000 or 5000 people who had sufficient merit. To me this is not anything special, this is how all methods should be, that they bear fruit relatively quickly.


Tertons and revivers have different kinds of tasks to do and mine is to try my best to have the biggest possible dharmic impact on the world by helping as many people as possible to become mahasiddhas, as well as help countless people who are ready and willing to reach advanced stages. I and we together will have no problem accomplishing this if people with readiness and karma can find us.


This is the way how I want to try my best to bring peace, love and understanding into this world.


KR, 2.3.2022