Buddhas in Amrita Mandala Sangha (updated 8/2023)
Dear Amrita Mandala Sangha and Friends,
Today I have the pleasure to tell you that nineteen (number updated 30th of August 2023) people has finished their purification process (bhumis 1-10). In other words, these people have reached what in buddhism is known as ”exhaustion of all phenomena”. In other words, they have attained buddhahood*.
*buddhahood and mahasiddhahood are used synonymously in this text. This refers of realising the emptiness of all phenomena, i.e. attaining perfect wakefulness for the sake of all beings.
Read more from Buddhas Among Us - Accounts From Westerners Who Attained Full Enlightenment, downloadable for free from our website.
Face to Face with Buddhanature-video in youtube
Thank you for reading.
Ton of blessings of clarity and love to all,
- Claims of Enlightenment Made by Ancient Dzogchen Masters
- And Then... Buddhahood Was Attained
- Harvest is At Hand
- Long Cessations: How Buddhahood is Actually Attained
- Claims of Attainment by Jesus, Yuthok and Naropa
- Shakyamuni Buddha Claims to Have Attained Buddhahood