keskiviikko 1. maaliskuuta 2023

How can a Guru be this excited and honored to make connection with me?

 

How can a Guru be this excited and honored to make connection with me?



Q: Yeshe Tsogyal is the guru calling to me the strongest at this time. I have been chanting her mantra a little bit every day this week. She rushes into me, and feeling her enthusiasm and gratitude for connecting with me is actually greater than my enthusiasm and gratitude for connecting with her. This was astounding to me in the beginning. How can such a powerful being be this excited and honored to make connection with me?


Baba: Yeah, isn't that astounding... For centuries, the masters have been telling the humanity to turn to them but they don't do that. I've been saying for 15 years that they're just waiting for people to call for their help. Literally, just waiting (tick tock tick tock) for people to do that. Their presence is literally hanging in the atmosphere right outside the aura of each individual and they won't come in unless they're invited. The personal blessings of all the great masters of all religions and contemplative traditions are available to anyone anywhere. All we need to do is ask. This single thing is one of the most basic building blocks in Amrita Mandala that to a large degree defines whether the practice develops or not. 

 

Yeshe Tsogyal