keskiviikko 30. syyskuuta 2020

Vows of the Purehearted Being

 

Vows of the Purehearted Being



If, after I attain buddhahood, I fail to bring sentients beings to buddhahood, may I not attain buddhahood.


If, after I attain buddhahood, I fail to teach the dharma of liberation to sentients beings, may I not attain buddhahood.


If, after I attain buddhahood, I fail to bring sentients beings from samsara to nirvana, may I not attain buddhahood.


If, after I attain buddhahood, I fail to offer a place of rest to sentients beings, may I not attain buddhahood.


If, after I attain buddhahood, I fail to be like a mother to all sentients beings, may I not attain buddhahood.



Namo Yeshe Tsogyal Ma,



Kim Katami, 30.9.2020

Pemako Buddhism

www.pemakobuddhism.com


Become a monthly supporter or make a single donation here: https://www.pemakobuddhism.com/34566