lauantai 28. toukokuuta 2022

Only Vajra-Love is True and Everlasting

 

Only Vajra-Love

is True and Everlasting


Spiritual teachings, view and doctrines are a jungle where countless get lost. Can't tell you how much appreciation I have towards my gurus. When I think of them and what they have given me, it feels like my whole being starts oozing or pouring out this liquid-like pure energy or substance. If you're not a mahasiddha, you're a samsaric being. If you're not a mahasiddha, you're fucked... and stuck with whatever level of awakening you might or might not have for endless lifetimes. Endless lifetimes, man. This is the sole reason why to me personally the most important thing always was and is my gurus for they are the only ones who have the power and tools to help you out of it for once and all. Everything else is a flux of things, relationships and circumstances. Only vajra-love is real, true and everlasting.

 

-Dudjom Vajra Rinpoche, 28.5.2022